It is an unfortunate fact of business life. Organizations sometimes grow at a rate that is incompatible with emerging market conditions and/or sales performance. Also common are companies that hire for one probable future outcome, and find themselves in need of a different set of skills and competencies as time goes on. When painful acts of leadership are required to right-size an organization, special skills and resources are also needed to get the company through such transitions.
IronWorks Outplacement Services:
An IronWorks outplacement program will accelerate and manage the changes you must make. Outplacement services can be provided on an hourly rate or flat fee basis per employee.
- Partnering with your executive management team to develop the right strategy to reorganize departments and corporate functions
- Offering sage advice to your management team on all employee relations, employment law and HR issues
- Proposing outsourced alternatives wherever practical
- Developing, implementing and managing a customized outplacement program designed specifically for your needs
- Maintaining your corporate image by treating the displaced employees with fairness, compassion and guidance in securing new employment
- Ralling and reinvigorating your retained staff, focusing the displaced workers on positive career enhancing activities, and crafting the message to the outside world
- Working with displaced employees for a fixed period of time or until they find new employment
- Sourcing new talent to address skills mix or cultural change issues
To discover how IronWorks can meet your outplacement services requirements, please contact us.